Oct 29, 2009

There Are No Words....Wait...Yes There Are - Thank You!

The Great Pumpkin has landed! I received two parcels in the mail in the last two days!

The first one arrived yesterday....with a mysterious Pepperminty smell.... Oh mmmm.....it's Blood Bath! I received a Zombie Foot soap PLUS, a wonderful addition of a Lip Embalm in Candy Corn (of course!) I just love these products....I definitely see more in my future!

(Please excuse my poor photos - my camera leaves much to be desired!)

(No, this is not a face-less alien that these wonderful products are propped up against - it's my white "Lumina" pumpkin - just not his best angle...)


Then, today, the skies opened up and...snowed! Seriously. What the @#$%&*? We haven't had snow before Halloween since I was a child. Which was many...many years ago! But in my despair, a ray of sunshine appeared.

Actually, it was a parcel notice in my post office box.

And inside the parcel was this pile of pleasures from Jaz at Octoberfarm!

(Seriously sorry about the photo quality!)

(Plus, I am missing one item...a wonderful witch candle holder, which went up on my mantle immediately, and forgot to come down for the picture - oops!)

Funky witchy items from Salem (Voodoo doll, Witch bottle, Witchy button)

(Mini-broom, spell-book, Salem magnet)


(Cute 'bobbing' lobster from Maine, magnet, little shadowbox of the Lobster House)

(Copious amounts of candy of all sorts....especially pumpkin....yum!)


Dexter was very impressed with the cellophane wrapping....


and the ribbons!
I really can't thank Jaz enough for this generous gift - and Blood Bath Beauty Products - and Mrs. B. who facilitates this massive series of giveaways for 31 days straight! I am in awe!

Just in case these next few days get the best of my time and I don't get a chance to post until after the weekend, I want to wish you all the most wonderful Samhain and happiest Halloween!

Blessings to you!



17 comments:

greekwitch said...

I knew jaz's giveaway would be the best! So many lovely items!
Snow hah? It seems like a heavy winter coming up!

Dede said...

WOW! You hit the jackpot with these winnings! Congratulations to you! Have a Blessed Samhain and a sweet Halloween!

(((HUGS)))

Lyon said...

Blessed Samhain, Rue. That is one happy looking cat! lol Enjoy your goodies. :D

Eliza said...

Congratulations, enjoy your goodies and happy Samhain :-)

Tori said...

Congrats on all your goodies!

Lisa said...

Wow! That is a serious haul! Have fun!

Judith said...

Ohhhhh, your so lucky! giggle I would kill for that little lobster! I tend to collect them as much as I eat them! giggle

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow! You'll be having a spectacular Samhain this year! I laughed at Dexter with the cellophane and ribbon -- cats!

TMC said...

WOW! You hit the jackpot! :) Getting packages in the post is the BEST.

motheralice said...

Score!! Look at all those goodies!! I love getting Packages!

Mother's Moon's Message said...

what a wonderful day it sounds like you had...Presents... and snow... hope you do get to feeling better, so sorry to hear you are under the weather.... the good basket from Jaz had to cheer you up though... goodness what a pot full of goodies... enjoy

Ærinndís Freyjadóttir said...

Oh wow! What a wonderful surprise for you today! :D They look amazing--you had better enjoy them. <3

VintageSage said...

Lucky you!! What awesome gifts! Okay, I CANNOT believe it is snowing where you're at! Wow....and Dexter always loves getting in the middle of all the fun, huh? He's so cute!

Suzie said...

Wow! What a jackpot!! Surely there has to be something in there to cure what ails you! Or else, you won't care! lol

I do hope that you are feeling better very quickly, so that you can not only enjoy Halloween, but all of your new treats! Congratulations!!

Healing Hugs!

Celia (Head Witch of the Hollow) said...

You are such a spoiled rotten witch!
AND you are totally tormenting me showing those pictures of Dexter...you meany...he he!

I'm not really envious...not really...

Jessica Cangiano said...

What amazing goodies! We've veered below zero, but luckily the snow has stayed at bay here...so far. It's just a matter of time though ;D

I hope you have a deeply wonderful Monday & coming week, my friend!
♥ Jessica

Bridgett said...

I have that same Witch's bottle from Salem! LOL

We're Salem Witch Bottle twins. :)

You really did make out, girly. And I couldn't be happier for you.

As for the snow? YUCK-O! So not ready for that yet. Hope the weather is a little better now.

)O(
boo