What is it that the crazy people say? Oh yeah...."I'm not crazy."
After the past few weeks, I'm really starting to wonder though. I've been running non-stop, although the wine tour last Saturday did help in the de-stress department. I enjoyed a nice glass of "Pink Freud" rose wine last night. It was a nice Autumny orange colour, instead of pink, but who's counting? Plus, as an added bonus, when you buy one of the other bottles of wine from Therapy Vineyards, you get one of these cool ink-blot labels, and subsequently get to diagnose your own level of craziness!
Some of the other things swirling through this mad mind of mine are as follows:
1. How I must get my Halloween post done for Mrs. B, pronto, because October is ....in TWO days!
2. That I'd like to be talented enough to take photos like these kitchy, witchy pics that Autumn took!
3. How I'd really like to finish the last Twilight book before my neice gives away every damn piece of the story...oh wait...she's just spilled the beans again....I may not have to read this book at all now.
4. That I love my new Halloween travel mug I snagged at Starbuck today, with a pumpkin spiced latte, of course!
5. How I'm going to make this super easy Pumpkin soup this weekend!
Hoping you are all enjoying the segue into October, and are ready for all the wonderful blog parties and events going on in the blogosphere!
Wishing you a clear mind - or at the very least, lots of wine!