Jun 7, 2010

Thanks!


Thanks so much to the three lovely bloggers who passed on this award:

Cora at Postulations of an Iconoclast
Kathy at The Life and Times of Jhem Terriac
Rox at The Natural Catholic   (Note to nervous ex-Catholics: don't be scared off by the name - I've found smudge, cats, gardens, fairy houses and tea blends on this blog!)

As a rule - I break the rules of these awards.  It's very un-Virgo like of me, but I can't seem to help it.

There are some very "versatile" blogs that I enjoy.  Bloggers who throw everything on their sites, including the kitchen sink.  I really love this kind of blogging.  Recipies, stories, gardening tips, travel photos, how they connect with family, friends, deity, and the world around them. 

Just a few such blogs, off the top of my head, are:

The Magical Mundane

Octoberfarm

Domestic Witch

Folk and Fairy

Mother Moon's Message

Please take a moment to stop by and look around these wonderful blogs!

7 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

A wonderful award for a wonderful person. I wanted to get here earlier, but was, oh, so busy at work. Your blog is actually one of the first I started following when I first began blogging...and I enjoy reading it as much as I did back then.
Mary

Cora said...

You are so welcome! Well deserved :)

Crystalrainbow said...

congrats well deserved x x x

Dede said...

Congratulations! This award truly fits your blog. I tried to watch the farmers market on the last post, but it isn't there. :( And then, it could be my internet connection. Wishing you a beautiful week!

(((HUGS)))

Aine Butler-Smith said...

Congratulations!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congratulations my Wicked Darling! You deserve this beautiful (if I may say so) award. I'll check your nominees ;-)

Missie said...

Congratulations on your award. (And thanks for the compliments on my three beasties).