Thank you so much for playing along with me this month!*
The final day of October has arrived, and with it the magic and mischief of Halloween, and the remembrances and observances of Samhain. I want to thank you for spending some time with me this month, celebrating my favourite season, and the sixth annual Great October Book Giveaway (which has evolved so beautifully, beyond books, thanks to several big-hearted folks). Things have been a bit mad at my end with computer issues and wild work schedules, but I have muddled through and you have been such lovely guests.
I have always said that the gods took one look at me when I came into form and said "this girl is going to need some real help in this lifetime," and they surrounded me with exceptional people. I've always felt so fortunate to know the folks I do, and to be the sort of creature that people found worthy of their friendship. I bump into the most extraordinary humans, and some of them don't even mind if I keep them. One of the amazing people I have crossed paths with (and subsequently inserted he and his remarkable partner into the part of my heart labeled "family") is Aidan Wachter. His work, his wisdom, and his spirit are evident in all he does. He is a sorcerer with silver (and now gold) creating talismans that are deeply magical and personal. I have several of his pieces and each is so incredibly special to me (I am wearing this star right now, in fact).
Being the generous soul he is, Aidan has offered up the perfect talisman for this spirit-filled time of year. One very lucky person will be receiving "The Light in the Forest" to wear around their enchanted neck.
This giveaway is as ethereal as the spirits - you have only until 11:59pm (Pacific) on All Soul's Day (Wednesday, November 2nd) to get your name in the hat. As always, your comment is your entry. If Blogger's platform gives you a hard time or if you are a bit shy, feel free to send in your entry via the contact button up top.
Thank you again, for hanging out with me during this magical month!
* This giveaway (or "sweepstakes") is open to all residents of Canada, (exluding Quebec residents) the USA, Great Britain, Europe, South America, who are 18 years of age or older. This giveaway is void where prohitibited by law. Please be aware of the contest/sweepstakes laws in your area.
* Canadian residents will be subject to a skill testing question before being able to claim their prize (this is standard law in Canada). The skill testing question will be in a form similar to: 1 + 2 - 1 =
* This giveaway is not for profit and no purchase is necessary to enter.
* This giveaway is sponsored/administrated solely by this blog/blog author and is not affilitated with or sponsored by Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, or any other entity, nor can they be held liable.
* By leaving a comment intending to enter into the draw for the giveaway (or "sweepstakes") you are knowingly agreeing to these rules/conditions.