Nov 15, 2009
To Do...Or Not To Do...That Is The Question!
Well, the Mexico trip has been booked and I'm leaving...Thursday! Yes...this Thursday. I have so much to do I don't even know where to start. Work is piling up at the office and I'm still doing some Christmas production work for a friend. Something has to get tossed - I just don't know what.
I'm sure it will all get done - I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. Yes, I know. Suck it up. I'm going to Mexico. Have I mentioned that I'm terrified of flying?
A few other things on my mind this weekend:
1. "Eastwick" has apparently been cancelled. Bummer. I tried not to like this show - but I really did like it. Especially that dark Canadian boy-devil Paul Gross.
2. I'm looking forward to reading the half dozen books I'm bringing on my trip, including Mr. Darcy, Vampyre.
3. I just bought 3 turkeys at 40 cents a pound and I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking. But for $5-ish each, I can give them away as hostess gifts. Or bat mitzvah presents. Or something.
4. I have to actually leave the country to be rid of my Halloween candy. I still have a cookie jar full of it and I can't seem to stop eating those damn chocolate bars. I tried freezing them - but I've just about broken a tooth chomping on frozen Mars bars. I can't bring myself to throw them out. Perhaps if I vow to hit the gym while in Mexico, I won't feel so guilty....
5. Having just returned home from a wonderful dinner out with friends and being serenaded by a boy who looks like tennis star Rafael Nadal, playing spanish guitar, I'm feeling rather smooshy.
Here's hoping I don't dream about my to-do list!