After a brief visit from the sun this week, the gloom has enfolded our valley again. I don't mind the feeling of snow approaching over the mountains, or the near-constant scent of woodsmoke from the hard working chimneys in the village. It's a cozy sort of bleakness, to be sure. The birdfeeder is stocked for our outdoor friends, and the oven has been put to good use as the temperature drops and the wind howls at the door. I'm prepared to meet winter, although I'd prefer it to arrive late and then excuse itself early.
* This giveaway (or "sweepstakes") is open to all residents of Canada, (exluding Quebec residents) the USA, Great Britain, Europe, South America, who are 18 years of age or older. This giveaway is void where prohitibited by law. Please be aware of the contest/sweepstakes laws in your area.
* Canadian residents will be subject to a skill testing question before being able to claim their prize (this is standard law in Canada). The skill testing question will be in a form similar to: 1 + 2 - 1 =
* This giveaway is not for profit and no purchase is necessary to enter.
* This giveaway is sponsored/administrated solely by this blog/blog author and is not affilitated with or sponsored by Blogger, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other entity, nor can they be held liable.
* By leaving a comment intending to enter into the draw for the giveaway (or "sweepstakes") you are knowingly agreeing to these rules/conditions.
I have chosen all the books/cards featured this month myself. I have not been paid to feature a book, nor have I been asked to advertise for anyone. This giveaway is not endorsed or sponsored by anyone other than Rue and Hyssop.