Jul 9, 2010

Farmers Market Saturdays

I am about due for a little break in my regularly scheduled life, so when my friend suggested camping, I was sold.  I am heading out after our market and should be in Idaho by dinner time - woo hoo!

Here are some photos from the few markets we did last week over the holiday weekend.


A little patriot with horsey backpack:


Some big crowds!


A little farmer:


Ah yes.  Nothing more Canadian than a mullet.


A serious patriot:


The cutest puppy EVER!


I will be back next week in time for another Farmers Market Saturday, and to catch up on all you've been doing while I was gone.  Have a wonderful week!


10 comments:

Divine Lotus Healing said...

Wow! That IS the cutest puppy ever- he/she looks like a stuffed animal caricature :)

Little Messy Missy said...

Way cool!

mxtodis123 said...

Have a great week. I'll miss you, but you deserve a getaway.
Mary

the wild magnolia said...

So happy to hear you are off to vacation! It sounds just perfect for you!

Be safe and have a wonderful time. See you soon and thanks for the Farmer's Market Review!

C said...

Oh have a lovely break away feet up and enjoy :) see you when you return x x x

mermaiden said...

have a wonderful re-connecting time!

Wizardess said...

That puppy is just not real. From the realms of the fae? Have a wonderful camping trip! Just finished a short one myself.

Dede said...

The little farmer is adorable! Have a terrific time camping.

(((HUGS)))

Zabet said...

Hi, I can't seem to find a way to contact you through email.

I was wondering if I could be part of your button exchange. I have already added your button to my blog at: http://kitchenwitchswickedways.blogspot.com/

The comment box won't let me enter the code here, but you can find it on my blog

Thank you,
Phoenix

Rue said...

Phoenix - snagged your button! Thanks for posting mine.

Wizardess - seriously - I think that puppy is a fae-dog! I should have found out what breed it was!